I undertake a range of product and commercial photography commissions, from small items like food, drink and jewellery, through to larger items such as vehicles and buildings. If you have a product that needs photographing then I can photograph it with the same passion, dedication and 'eye' that I have for my landscape work.
Small items can be brought to a fully equipped studio near Dorchester in Dorset, or I can come to you. Rates are flexible and are designed to suit all pockets.
- Day Rate: For longer commissions - Includes first process (see below) and travel for the first 40 miles if required.
- Half Day Rate: For shorter commissions - Includes first process (see below) and travel for the first 20 miles if required.
- Hourly Rate: For very short commissions or processing only work.
A comprehensive after sales service including back up and retention of images on external hard drives, is part of the package. I have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
The final, full size images will be supplied on a DVD for you to use as required.
* First process means the full size images as shot exactly to your brief.
* Second process means cropping, cloning, colour changes or any other processing not in the original brief, sizing and sharpening for magazine, brochure, catalogue or website etc.
Recent commissioners include: Hall & Woodhouse
, The Classic Architecture Company
, Meyers Estate Agents
, A.S Sushi & More
, Sixpenny Brewery
and local band Elephant Talk
Examples of commissioned work can be seen by clicking the above website links or in the galleries above, and there are some testimonials here
Please contact me using any of the following methods for an informal discussion about your requirements. and / or a quote.
email: click here
T: 01308 482456
M: 07821 730750